Terms and Conditionswomenandwar.wales is a Women's Archive of Wales website.
womenandwar.wales and menywodarhyfel.cymru are maintained for your personal use and viewing. Access to, and use by you of, this site constitutes acceptance by you of these Terms and Conditions, which take effect from the date of first use.
Intellectual property rights (including copyright) in our websiteAll intellectual property rights, including copyright, in the website and in all material and features provided by us as part of the website, belong to Women’s Archive of Wales. You are not allowed to copy, reproduce, redistribute, download or use the website or any part of it other than as permitted here. All other rights are reserved.
Using the content on the websiteYou can use the content on the website for private, educational and non-commercial purposes only. If you want to use the website, or content and features on the website, for anything apart from your own personal use, you must contact us to get our permission first.
AcknowledgementThe website should be acknowledged by referring to it as Women's Archive of Wales: womenandwar.wales. If there is a specific reference to a source on the website this reference should be used.
Take down policyIf you are a rights’ holder and are concerned that you have found material on our website, for which you have not given permission, please contact us through the ’Contact us’ page stating the following:
1. Your contact details.
2. A description of the material.
3. The page address where you found the material.
4. The nature of the complaint.
5. A statement that you are the rights' owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the rights’ owner. You may be asked to provide proof of this ownership that would stand up in a court of law.
The 'Notice and Takedown' procedure is then invoked as follows:
1. Women’s Archive of Wales will acknowledge receipt of your complaint by email or letter and will make an initial assessment of the validity and plausibility of the complaint.
2. Access to the material will be removed from the websites pending an agreed solution.
Permission to use imagesWomen's Archive of Wales is committed to respecting individuals' and organisations' intellectual copyrights.
Image source: Images have been sourced from a range of locations. What we know of the copyright of each image is recorded on the website.
If you have concerns about an image, please contact us.
If you use an image copyrighted to Women’s Archive of Wales it should be referred to in the following way:
Women's Archive of Wales: womenandwar.wales. specific reference.